Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Saturday, March 12, 2011

week 10

I was all about monogram last week. And this week I managed to finish 2 orders from my friends.

Already received the pictures from Mr. Photographer.

Pictures taken somewhere in KL, nearby the LRT Wangsa Maju Station :)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES!


This card has been requested from my older brother's friend. 
He wanted to give this to his girlfriend. They have been together for 9 years! So sweet :)


He also requested for the pink flower pot for the girlfriend. :D


This decoration card is for my high school friend. She wanted to give this to her sister.
Before this, she did requested a smaller deco card for her sister's engagement. 
Thank you Fatia!


Gotta go now!! :D

Have a nice weekend peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment