Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Friday, March 11, 2011

hectic week!

I was so busy finishing 2 cards this whole week and needed to complete them by Thursday so I could bring them for a photoshoot.

Still haven't receive the pictures yet from Mr. Photographer. Hmmmpphh

And I was dying to upload below pictures :-


My first milk carton box. Wahh so cute :P
I used a template I found in the internet.
It's for the flower pot I made 
since the flower pot cannot fit into the ikea jar :(


Since I love the flower pot so much, I'm planning on making
Mr. ZF one. But only managed to make the pot. I was so busy!


Currently working on this one.


I love this!!


This is the card I made for my friend 
for her sister's wedding :D


Sorry, will upload the pictures once 
pictures received from Mr. Photographer :D


I wanted to start on the next order this weekend. But I am exhausted right now. I also have plans for tomorrow.

Maybe I will be free on Sunday?

Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment