Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Monday, March 28, 2011

A card for the fiance

I was forgotten about this card which I have to post out tomorrow. And the fact that I was seriously busy with "it's about time" effect, I forgot to bring this baby to Mr. Photographer for a photoshoot.

Anyway, my handphone camera could do some justice here :P











I was a bit lost. I was so damn busy so I dont even have time to think about the design and ended up with this. TOTALLY. I just think of this : HE IS THE KING OF HER HEART. And ended up with a cute crown. Hahaha

In real, this card is lovely, but I just can't feel it. Thank God, its photogenic, it is well pictured right?

This is a half A4 size decoration card :)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment