Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

new flower blooms!

Remember about the pot I made that I planned on giving Mr. ZF? Yeahhh

This pot....

The pot looks lonely without flower. Haha


And due to the fact that I was all excited with the new experiment of using papers printed with words inspired by Cheryl's card, I made the petals using that type of coils with the wrong color choice.

Please agree with me that it looks dull.

So dull that I ripped it off and replace with a new one.


This is nicer and look more flowery :P


And I made a mat to balance it :)


Yeap, it's only +/- 2" hehe


And, I am currently trying my best to complete 2 decoration cards before Sunday. Arghhhhh!!!!

This is what I've been doing for the whole week.


And now I feel like I need to reward something for myself but I dont know just yet. Because I already have everything I needs/wants right now *I'm learning about contentment today* :P

And ohh my birthday is coming... Ohhh I can't wait!!! :D


p/s: You can view more photos of my KL view HERE. Thankss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment