Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My monogram collection

I am seriously lazy and the internet is very very sucky lately, I hate when I wanted to upload pictures here coz I have to wait like million years!!

Ok, maybe 1 or 2 pictures are just enough.

You can view more pictures HERE :)


Monogram Syam


Monogram MOOM

I was so busy since last week I dont know what I did. I cant remember what I did. Haha. Ohhh the monograms. Urghhh. See, I was so damn tired.

The thought of a part time card maker and tired like having two jobs in a day for 2 whole weeks gives me shivers. And I have another 2 pending cards to make before end of this March. And my back aching. And I'm still on diet. And the smell of cooked rice is seriously teasing me right now. Arghhhh!!!

3 comments: