Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

i LOVE.....red fm & Taylor Swift ???

I received a message today from my sister asking me to make her a 1 sided card. And it's for the red.fm.. coz she's into this Taylor Swift contest that is still on at red.fm.

So, I thought I could finish it by today coz I was so excited to make a deco card, for red.fm.. I mean, RED.FM *crossing fingers on wishing red.fm to call me for an interview or give me a print ads project or whatever, please dream on, haha*

I'm much of a dreamer that I dream I could be some one like Yulia, the Malaysian version and whatnot, and into commercials and print ads. Then I could be like WHOA, I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF TOO. Hehehe. Just a thought.

Anyway, this is the card I meant to make for my sister.

Side view.

Close up.

Taken the picture from different angles.

Side view

with flash on.

without flash

All the alphabets are 3D. You can see the shadows from behind right? I like this type of paper art, and yeah, it didnt take a lot of time to make this card.

I was thrilled to see the outcome so I pushed myself to try to finish it by today. And there you are. I'm satisfied with this, coz I love the combination of red, black and white. They are just gorgeous. They are just perfect. I love it!!

It's the perfect combination.

How I wish I could do more of using those colors :D

BTW, I LOVE RED.

No comments:

Post a Comment