Wowww even I have my own index a.k.a. glossary o.0
1. Decoration card a.k.a. deco card : A card with a stand at the back of the card. The card can be displayed on the table, your workstation, on the desk, on side table in your bedroom, or anywhere as you want!
2. Greeting card a.k.a. card : A greeting card, with punched holes and rings (to attach the card) on the left side of the card. If you want the rings on the upper side also can :)
3. Frame : A card with a place to insert picture, normally for 4R size photo, with stand at the back of the frame.
4. Wall decoration a.k.a. wall deco : A card with heavier/ simple designs (your preference) to be hanged on your wall. Frames upon request.
5. Monogram : A motif made by overlapping or combining two or more letters to form one symbol. Monograms are often made by combining the initials of an individual or company, used as recognizable symbols or logos (source : wikipedia)
6. Typography : the art and technique of arranging type, type design, and modifying type glyphs. Type glyphs are created and modified using a variety of illustration techniques. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing), adjusting the spaces between groups of letters (tracking) and adjusting the space between pairs of letters (kerning) (source : wikipedia)
7. Calligraphy : often called the art of fancy lettering (source : wikipedia)
8. Quilling : an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs (source : wikipedia)