Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

word puzzle project - part 2

I managed to finish the project. It's a simple project so it wont take time too long. It's just me who is popular with the label : LAZY. Hehehe

But I didnt touch up the right side of the board coz I wanted to write the words in the puzzle and the names and also the date it's completely perfectly finished. But it was satisfying once I hold it up on the wall. I wanted to send for framing so, once its completely framed I will post the perfect photo here :)




Ok, now I can proceed with zFi project and KL view project!!


p/s : My sister suggested I add some background to this, I will see what I can do about it. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment