Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the cocktail

My friend's colleague ordered a birthday card for her daughter with a cocktail theme. Previously, I made one before and she asked if it can be remake. So, I changed the color and the cocktail accessories for this card.

Thanking an ABC (Air Batu Campur) straw I got from eating ABC during tea time, I managed to used the straw on the card for more feeling of a cocktail. ^^

The flower I used is from my partner in crime previous design, which she changed her mind not to use it, so it saved my time from rolling papers all over again! :)

the orange slice.


the flower.


The everything.



Let's cocktail!

o.0


No comments:

Post a Comment