Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Sunday, December 15, 2013

Miniature flower pot

Its been a while I didnt touch my quilling tools. After few months, our life has back on the right track. But I still dont have te feeling to start quilling again.

Until recently, my inner guts desperately need some crafting.

I started with gift wrapping.



And then, I was at my hometown looking at some of my stuff back then, reminiscing how happy I was when the my quilling craft had been made sone people happy especially during their special day.



Then, this morning I felt like I wanted to make something. So I did this flower pot.


Ohh how I miss quilling!


No comments:

Post a Comment