Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Downloading 80%..............

Today managed to furnish up to 80% of this baby.





Ohhh I really cant wait to see how it turns out to be o.0

Hopefully healthy and wealthy. Haha

I know the design was inspired from Yulia. And I know to some people its nothing to them. But to me, IT IS SOMETHING THAT I CAN BE PROUD OF MYSELF at my current situation.

And it is specially made for a wedding to begin with, of course its something! Haha

I wanted to finish this one quickly so I can spare some time for packing up stuff for the trip :)

Ohh I cant wait!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment